The Morgan Owens Brand is proud to host the Second Annual Professional Pretty Conference May 24-26, 2019. The Professional Pretty Conference seeks to address the barriers that professional women of color face and equip them with tools to become more marketable in their careers and businesses.
Women of color are the fastest growing population in the workforce today. While all women are challenged with advancing in the workplace, women of color experience even more barriers such as greater wage gaps and underrepresentation in leadership positions. Barriers also occur in entrepreneurship including less access to capital, fewer resources and smaller professional networks.
Held at the Kennedy Heights Art Center located at 6620 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati Ohio 45213, the Conference will feature:
· VIP Meet and Greet with State Representative, Alicia Reece
· Dynamic keynote address by Chara Fisher Jackson, Acting CEO/President of Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio
· An all-day conference with information on entrepreneurship, personal finance, career development, work/life balance, self-care tips and personal empowerment
· Guest speakers from the Black Career Women’s Network, Hightowers Petroleum, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati Convention & Visitors Bureau, Fifth Third Bank and more.
· Personal care and beauty tips to boost her professional image
· Vendors and shopping
· Food, fun and power networking