Let's start the new year off right by putting systems in place that will ensure success for your restaurant business.
As the owner and manager of your food establishment, the success of your company starts long before any food is actually prepared or served to your customers.
Come and learn:
Wayne Sloan has been in the food industry for several decades and has climbed the ladder from employee, to regional manager, to risk management entrepreneur. Wayne fully understands the challenges & tough choices associated with making your food establishment run smoothly and he will help you maintain high quality standards for your customers.
This workshop will be held at the African American Chamber, 2945 Gilbert Avenue.
Free for members
- Bookkeeping 101 for your restaurant
- Your Food Safety Management System
- Your Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Purchasing food
- Receiving & storing your products
- Preparing, cooking, holding, cooling, reheating, and serving
$10 for Non-members