Talent Development Specialist
Brighton Center, Inc. is a private non-profit community based organization with the mission to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education, employment and leadership.
We currently have a Full-Time, opportunity for an individual who would like to make a career in a not-for-profit organization. We are looking for an individual to work in an organization that helps its customers become self-sufficient.
We are currently seeking a Talent Development Specialist to join our Florence, KY team.
Assist individuals with obtaining a self-sufficient career and provide solutions to support workforce development in the NKY region. This will be accomplished by providing Basic Career Services and registered services including intensive training, employment and follow-up services via the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
- Facilitate Group workshops and sessions
- Job Success Workshop
- Kentucky Career Center Orientation
- Rapid Response Events
- Kentucky Essential Skills Certification
- Professional Networking Groups
- Gain Knowledge of WIOA Policies/Procedures and communicate appropriate information with customers while holding a caseload.
- Job search and Labor Market Knowledge
- Resume Assistance
- Interview Skills
- Monthly employment outcomes
- Be willing to fill in at other KCC locations when called upon.
- Carroll, CVG, Grant, and Covington
- Bachelor's degree or related preferred, in Human Services, Social Work, Human Resources, or related
- 2-3 years experience in Workforce Development and/or Non profit work
- Customer Service experience
Pay Rate: 14.42-15.38 per hour Non Exempt
To apply to this position, please log onto www.brightoncenter.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
No Calls Please
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE