Brighton Center, Inc. is a private non-profit community based organization with the mission to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education, employment and leadership.
We currently have a Full-Time, opportunity for an individual who would like to make a career in a not-for-profit organization. We are looking for an individual to work in an organization that helps its customers become self-sufficient.
We are currently seeking a Talent Development Specialist.
Position Purpose: To assist individuals with obtaining a self-sufficient career and provide solutions to support workforce development in the Northern Kentucky region.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Building relationships with job seekers and assisting job seekers by partnering with case management staff, providing Workforce Investment and Opportunities Act (WIOA) Core services, employment resources, resume services, cover letter development, job matching/referrals, employer leads and career readiness assessments.
- Providing excellent customer service and workshop facilitation. Services provided will help individuals achieve self-sufficiency and meet the workforce needs of local employers.
- Bachelor's degree or related preferred, in Human Services, Social Work, Human Resources, or related
- 2-3 years experience in Workforce Development and/or Non profit work
- Customer Service experience
This position is grant funded through the National Dislocated Worker Grant(NDWG) and eligibility criteria apply. Please note that a representative of the Kentucky Career Center will reach out to determine eligibility prior to placement.
Pay rate: $14.42-$16.34 per hour Non Exempt
To apply to this position, please log onto www.brightoncenter.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
No Calls Please
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE