The Integration Analyst with The Health Collaborative will design, develop and support healthcare based integration solutions. This position will work closely with multiple departments and other technical services staff and have broad responsibilities including managing and completing technical projects in a team focused environment. Second tier support is also a key component to this position.
- Total management & ownership of implementing repeatable integration projects and supporting customers’ existing services.
- Gather and analyze data and business requirements to establish system requirements & work plans
- Draft and maintain technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs
- Develop technical solution compliant with scope
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
- Contribute to the overall system architecture and long-term technology vision for the organization
- Ensure documentation is accurate, up to date and published in an official policy and procedure
- Ensure cross training & documentation occur in a manner that results in no single point of human failure
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot issues in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment
- Function as Level II support
- Perform on call duties
- Maintain strong relationships and communications with all key stakeholders.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging healthcare technologies
- Ensure proper use and protection of information assets by complying with the organization’s information privacy and security policies to protect assets from unauthorized access and by reporting any security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization.
- 2+ years in a similar role with similar responsibilities as above or other relevant experience
- 2+ years working with Microsoft Office products
- Solid understanding of technical data standards such as: Web Services, APIs, HL7, JSON, XML, etc.
- Solid understanding of data extraction and manipulation utilizing excel or scripting/programmatic tools
- Solid understanding of basic networking & system concepts such as: sFTP, TCP/IP, Web Services, VPN, SAN, etc.
- Solutions and customer focused approach
- Strong planning, organization, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and coworkers
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time in front of a computer screen
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience