Senior Integration Analyst
|The Sr. Integration Analyst with The Health Collaborative will design, develop and support complex healthcare based integration solutions. This position will work closely with multiple departments and other technical services staff and have broad responsibilities including completing & managing projects in a team focused environment. Second tier support and mentoring of integration analyst staff are key components of this position.
- Total management & ownership of implementing complex repeatable integration projects and supporting customers’ existing services.
- Mentoring of integration analyst staff in all aspects of activities
- Gather and analyze data and business requirements to establish system requirements & work plans
- Draft and maintain technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs
- Develop technical solution compliant with scope
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
- Contribute to the overall system architecture and long-term technology vision for the organization
- Ensure documentation is accurate, up to date and published in an official policy and procedure
- Ensure cross training & documentation occur in a manner that results in no single point of human failure
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot issues in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment
- Function as Level II support
- Perform on call duties
- Maintain strong relationships and communications with all key stakeholders.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging healthcare technologies
- Ensure proper use and protection of information assets by complying with the organization’s information privacy and security policies to protect assets from unauthorized access and by reporting any security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization.
- 3+ years in a similar role with similar responsibilities as above
- 3+ years working with Microsoft Office products
- 3+ years working with technical data standards such as: Web Services, APIs, HL7, JSON, XML, etc.
- 3+ years working with data extraction and manipulation utilizing excel or scripting/programmatic tools
- 3+ years exposure to networking & system concepts such as: sFTP, TCP/IP, Web Services, VPN, SAN, etc.
- Solutions and customer focused approach
- Strong planning, organization, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and coworkers
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time in front of a computer screen
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience