- Ensure Center compliance with all Federal and state laws, CACFP regulations and Brighton Center Inc policies and procedures.
- Develop and actively maintain positive communication with parents and encourage parent involvement in program
- Maintain the physical condition of the facility and ensuring a clean and safe environment.
- Ensure the learning environment and activities reflect the programs philosophy and goals and CACFP criteria
- Submit and maintain appropriate records and paperwork accurately and timely
- Promote Positive relationships with children, parents, and staff.
- Practices safe food handling
- Orders and sets up merchandised food in an organized manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Basic mathematics, communication, and computer skills.
- Safe food preparation and menu experience or training
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Current and valid auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Attendance is crucial to position
- Ability to lift 25-40 lbs frequently
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
No Calls Please