Financial Services Coach
Brighton Center, Inc. is a private non-profit community based organization with the mission to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education, employment and leadership.
We currently have a Full-Time, opportunity for an individual who would like to make a career in a not-for-profit organization. We are looking for an individual to work in an organization that helps its customers become self-sufficient.
We are seeking qualified applicants for a Financial Services Coach. The Financial Services Coach will assist individuals and families to gain financial independence through education and one-on-one coaching. Plan, organize, facilitate and market workshops relating to financial education, asset building, and other topics such as consumer lending. Submit reports and billing to direct supervisor monthly. Maintain files for quarterly monitoring Establish relationships between Brighton Center and the community. Identify opportunities, gather information, and keep department informed via reports and staff meetings. Ensure appropriate referrals to internal as well as external agencies as needed. Assist in other duties, as may be assigned.
- Create, review, and analyze workshop curriculum on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure that Financial Education curriculum is consistent across the agency, to best meet the needs of the target population.
- Assist individuals and families to gain financial independence through education.
- Attend workshops and trainings at other institutions to stay current on counseling, predatory lending, financial education and asset building issues and trends, as well as other necessary information applicable to the program.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year experience with budgeting and credit; prefer banking experience and working in a community based setting
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Deep commitment to advancing the opportunities of individuals in our community
$30,000 - $32,000 Annual Salary (Exempt)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
No Calls Please