Brighton Center, a not for profit agency, has a Full time, Human Resources Generalist opportunity for an individual who would like to make a career in a not-for-profit organization.
Purpose of Position:
To provide HR support services. This position will offer the ability to work independently and assist in the development and implementation of HR activities/projects with management guidance.
Job Responsibilities to include (not inclusive):
Assist with leave administration (including FMLA) under the direction of the HR Director
Talent acquisition (recruitment: candidate sourcing, writing job ads, attending Job Fairs, candidate screening, etc)
- Conducting HR New Hire Meetings as assigned.
- Assists with coordination of new hire Orientation
Prepare or maintain employment records (includes filing) .
Implement and manage electronic employee files.
Data entry into payroll system and payroll processing.
Support with benefit processes and communication.
Assists with Agency Training and Training compliance.
Various HR projects as assigned.
This position will be heavily administrative.
Attendance is crucial to position.
Requirements (not inclusive):
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in an HR position.
- Degree preferred.
- General Human Resources Knowledge including: Employee relations, Employee Engagement and leadership; HR Regulatory Federal and State compliance laws (e.g. EEO, OSHA, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, ACA and TITLE VII); Compensation Analysis, Risk Management and HR best practices.
- This position requires a high level of confidentiaity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work under pressure and cope with deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Previous experience with ADP is a plus+
Previous experience with Newton Applicant Tracking System a plus+
Position requires some driving of own vehicle. Must have own reliable transposition.
An insurable driving record is required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Proficient with Adobe software
Pay Range: $32,000 – 34,000 (non-exempt)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
No calls Please.