Talent Enhancement Lead Case Manager
Brighton Center, Inc. is a private non-profit community based organization with the mission to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education, employment and leadership.
We currently have a Full-Time, opportunity for an individual who would like to make a career in a not-for-profit organization. We are looking for an individual to work in an organization that helps its customers become self-sufficient.
We are seeking qualified applicants for a Talent Enhancement Lead Case Manager. The Lead Case Manager (LCM) will maintain program contractual compliance and performance outcomes. Provide leadership, vision, and daily program operations support. The LCM will demonstrate leadership that promotes innovation, creativity, commitment, efficiency, and customer-centered service delivery. This position will serve 8 NKY counties, Bonne, Kenton, Campbell, Gallatin, Carroll, Owen, Grant and Pendleton.
- Supervision of program staff
- Support and delivery of work readiness activities.
- Case management, data entry, stats collection and reporting.
- Workshop facilitation.
- Rural county outreach and identification of service needs.
- Travel to all eight counties in our service area including office presence in the Carrollton, Dry Ridge, Florence and Covington Career Center offices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or 3 years direct service experience.
- At least two years leadership and supervisory experience.
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of case management, data entry, stats collections and reporting.
- Public speaking ability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Deep commitment to advancing the opportunities of individuals in our community
- Independent problem solving skills and conflict management skills.
- Ability to travel to the 8 northern counties in KY.
$36,000 - $40,000 Annual Salary (Exempt)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
No Calls Please