Youth/Young Adult Talent Development Coordinator
Lead workforce service delivery continuum for Opportunity Youth and daily program operations including leadership of staff, contractual compliance, and performance outcomes for eligible youth ages 16-24. The Coordinator will develop and strengthen Kentucky Career Center partnerships in the community inclusive of businesses, education providers, and community-based organizations.
Coordinator duties also include but are not limited to:
- case management support
- budget management
- data entry
- outcome collection and reporting
- outreach, orientation, facilitation, and identification of service needs.
The Coordinator will demonstrate leadership that promotes:
- customer-centered service delivery
Travel to all eight counties in our service area including office presence in the Kentucky Career Center locations of Carrollton, Grant County, Florence and Covington.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years leadership and supervisory experience.
- Experience working with youth/young adults.
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of case management, data entry, stats collection and reporting.
- Public speaking ability, excellent customer service skills, and a deep commitment to advancing the opportunities of youth in our community are essential.
- Independent problem solving skills and conflict management skills.
- Ability to travel to the 8 northern counties in Kentucky.
$40,000-$45,000, Salary, Exempt.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.